The Windemere is Curington’s most popular model with an open floor plan, numerous options and sizes available. The Windemere includes a great room and den layout with the option to add coffered ceilings in the great room, dining room and master bedroom or cathedral ceilings throughout the common areas. The kitchen and dining room can be closed off for more privacy or open up to the great room depending upon personal preference. There are plant shelves in the great room and den, an entertainment niche and small decorative niche in the great room and arched headers in the common areas. The kitchen includes a pantry, raised bartop facing the nook and options to add an island/custom table and/or built-in desk while the nook also includes a tempered mitered glass window overlooking the lanai. The Windemere’s utility room has options to access from a separate hallway, the kitchen and/or the garage.
- 2,235 – 3,053 living square feet
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom/2-Car Garage
- Master suite including a private master bathroom with commode room, large garden tub and two walk-in closets
- Walk-in closet in front guest bedroom (some models include additional guest bedroom walk-in closets)
- Lanai with great room, nook and master bedroom access
- Options for raised ceilings and plate heights available (option to add eight foot high doors also available)
- Option for special edition or junior edition front including raised front entry, columns, brick/stone veneer, keystones, etc. available
- Option for country edition front including raised front porch, hardi-siding, brick/stone veneer, shutters, etc.
- Option for Mediterranean edition front including raised front entry, columns, decorative corbels, etc. available
- Option for larger or country front porch available
- Option for cabana addition available
- Options for 3-car garage and/or side entry garage available
- Options for raised front entry and/or cathedral ceiling in foyer available
- Option for family room addition available
- Options for 4 or 5 Bedrooms and/or third (pool) bathroom available
- Options for bonus/game room or theater room addition available
- Option for open kitchen/great room available
- Option for picture niche in dining room available
Customize Your Home
Curington is a Design Build contractor, which means we have our very own in-house Design and Drafting Team. Our Design and Drafting Team has the ability to assist you in customizing any plan to create the home of your Dreams, Needs and Desires. Each project is uniquely detailed to suit the needs and desires of our clients, from start to finish, ground to rooftop, and the entire team will walk you through each step of your build.