The Jamestown is a split floor plan, including a private master suite, two guest bedrooms and a den/study. The great room, dining room, kitchen and nook include a cathedral ceiling with an entertainment niche & plant shelves in the great room, a small decorative niche in the foyer and the option for a decorative niche above the entry to the master suite. The kitchen includes a breakfast nook, pantry and a raised bartop facing the nook. The Jamestown also includes a utility room at the garage entry.
- 2,197 – 2,29 living square feet
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom/2-Car Garage
- Master suite including a private master bathroom with commode room and large walk-in closet
- Lanai with great room, nook and second (pool) bathroom access
- Back porch off the master suite
- Bay window in the nook
- Option for special edition front including fluted columns, brick/stone veneer, keystones, etc. available
- Option for family room addition available
- Option for open kitchen/great room layout available
- Options for 3-car garage and/or side entry garage available
- Options for raised front entry and/or cathedral ceiling in foyer available
- Option for coffered ceiling and crown molding in master bedroom available
- Option for picture niche in dining room available
Customize Your Home
Curington is a Design Build contractor, which means we have our very own in-house Design and Drafting Team. Our Design and Drafting Team has the ability to assist you in customizing any plan to create the home of your Dreams, Needs and Desires. Each project is uniquely detailed to suit the needs and desires of our clients, from start to finish, ground to rooftop, and the entire team will walk you through each step of your build.